Hubject Payments is a new subsidiary of Hubject GmBH, which will provide payment services to eMobility players. Hubject Payments will be a licensed institute supervised by the BaFin.
As Risk & outsourcing manager, you will be responsible for developing our risk management practices and be an important sparring partner for the management board on all matters related to risk. You will report directly to the CRO, and as Hubject Payments will be a licensed payment institute, risk management will be a key pillar in developing the company further. Hubject Payment’s organization will be lean at the beginning, meaning some functions are outsourced and you will also oversee the outsourced activities in line with relevant rules and regulations.
We develop ideas and deliver solutions for the eMobility market
We are working on the most important growth topics
We are an international team of very motivated eMobility enthusiasts
We have over 30 benefits different categories:
Food & drinks (food subsidy on the Euref-Campus restaurants)
Mobility (BVG subsidy)
Health & sports (Urban sports membership M)
Equipment (Laptop etc)
Learning and development (yearly training budget and Udemy learning platform access)
Hubject Lifestyle (Voiio membership)
Family-friendly environment (flex working time)
• Create a risk management framework from scratch to keep an eye on ;
• Identify, manage, and mitigate all business risks;
• Report to the management board on a regular basis;
• Formulate strategic action plans to mitigate Hubject Payments’ primary threats;
• Perform periodic risk assessments to keep risks under control;
• Raise risk awareness and coach colleagues wherever necessary;
• Oversee all outsourced activities, negotiate contracts for outsourced functions and inform management board on all outsourcing developments.
• 3+ years of work experience in a risk role at a licensed financial institute;
• A sound knowledge of risk management and experience in setting up and/or managing a risk management framework;
• Strong communication skills, you are comfortable with for example regularly presenting the results of assessments to the management board;
• Excellent analytical skills;
• You can take ownership of your projects and bring them to a good close;
• Fluent in English, our working language.
Company language is English
in the office you can also hear and speak among others:
German, Spanish, Romanian, Hindi, Polish, Mandarin, Persian, French, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic... and ironic and sometimes sarcastic :)
Onsite in Berlin
2 days per week at the office, 3 days remote
EUREF Campus in Schöneberg in Berlin - Europe's hotspot for green technology and eMobility
Hubject is the market and innovation leader in the eMobility sector. Together with our team, we develop ideas and deliver solutions for the eMobility market. This will become the most important growth topic worldwide in the coming years.
Our vision becomes our mission: We accelerate the EV ecosystem towards a sustainable mobility future.
At Hubject, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
More about us
Hubject simplifies the charging of electric vehicles. Through its eRoaming platform, called intercharge, the eMobility specialist connects Charge Point Operators or CPOs and eMobility Service Providers or EMPs, thus providing standardized access to charging infrastructure regardless of any network.
With over 400,000 connected charging points and more than 2000 B2B partners across 52 countries and four continents, Hubject has established the world’s largest cross-provider charging network for electric vehicles by connecting CPO networks. In addition, Hubject is a trusted consulting partner in the eMobility market, advising automotive manufacturers, charging providers, and other EV-related businesses looking to launch eMobility services or implement Plug&Charge using ISO 15118. In essence, Hubject promotes eMobility and its advancement worldwide.
Founded in 2012, Hubject is a joint venture of the BMW Group, Bosch, EnBW, Enel X, Mercedes-Benz, E.on, Siemens, and the Volkswagen Group. Hubject’s headquarters is located in Berlin, with subsidiaries in Los Angeles and Shanghai.