We are seeking a skilled and motivated Financial Controller (all genders) to join our team. You will primarily focus on group controlling and reporting, playing a crucial role in ensuring accurate financial reporting and supporting the achievement of business targets. You will collaborate closely with other departments, providing valuable insights and recommendations to optimize financial performance. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the overall success of our organization through your financial expertise and project management skills.
We develop ideas and deliver solutions for the eMobility market
We are working on the most important growth topics
We are a international team of very motivated eMobility enthusiasts
We have over 30 benefits different categories:
- Food & drinks (food subsidy on the Euref-Campus restaurants)
- Mobility (BVG subsidy)
- Health & sports (Urban sports membership M)
- Equipment (Laptop etc)
- Learning and development (training budget yearly)
- Hubject Lifestyle (Voiio membership)
- Family-friendly environment (flex working time)
We invite candidates with a diverse range of experiences and skills to apply, including but not limited to:
- You have an academic background in Business Administration or a related field
- You have at least 2 years of experience in comparable responsibilities
- You are experienced in customizing and using reporting software (Salesforce, LucaNet or an ERP-System is a plus)
- Experience in consolidation of subsidiaries is a plus
- You have strong analytical skills and call yourself a proficient Excel user
- You pursue a structured and independent working style
The company language is English
German is a plus
In the office you can also hear and speak among others:
Spanish, Romanian, Hindi, Polish, Mandarin, Persian, French, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic... and ironic and sometimes sarcastic :)
Hubject is the market and innovation leader in the eMobility sector. Together with our team, we develop ideas and deliver solutions for the eMobility market. This will become the most important growth topic worldwide in the coming years.
Our vision becomes our mission: We accelerate the EV ecosystem towards a sustainable mobility future.
At Hubject, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
More about us
Hubject simplifies the charging of electric vehicles. Through its eRoaming platform, called intercharge, the eMobility specialist connects Charge Point Operators or CPOs and eMobility Service Providers or EMPs, thus providing standardized access to charging infrastructure regardless of any network.
With over 400,000 connected charging points and more than 2000 B2B partners across 52 countries and four continents, Hubject has established the world’s largest cross-provider charging network for electric vehicles by connecting CPO networks. In addition, Hubject is a trusted consulting partner in the eMobility market, advising automotive manufacturers, charging providers, and other EV-related businesses looking to launch eMobility services or implement Plug&Charge using ISO 15118. In essence, Hubject promotes eMobility and its advancement worldwide.
Founded in 2012, Hubject is a joint venture of the BMW Group, Bosch, EnBW, Enel X, Mercedes-Benz, E.on, Siemens, and the Volkswagen Group. Hubject’s headquarters is located in Berlin, with subsidiaries in Los Angeles and Shanghai.